yOUR tRAINING nEEDS cOVERED
Scheduled online training
Giving Effective Presentations course
Taking Control by Managing Your Time And making good plans
Strategies for Making Hard Decisions
Everything You Need to Be Decisive But Were Afraid to Ask
CULTIVATING A learning Workplace
- We believe most workplaces operate far more efficiently and harmoniously when people are in a continual state of growth. They are the beneficiaries of a thriving workplace where they are learning and teaching. An environment like that shows up positively in production reports. Too often federal workers are inadequately trained and are expected to act as though they're seasoned employees. That needs to change. We need to create a culture where people aren't afraid to ask questions; they're actually encouraged to learn. We want to assist you in cultivating this place of extraordinary growth, belonging and support.
- Establishing learning plans that are modified as changes occur.
- Encourage the sharing of knowledge & experience.
- Furthering a climate where employees are cheered on to be personally responsible for learning and improving.
- Fostering accountability in order to grow.
- Nurturing innovation and problem solving.
- Polishing well-seasoned employees to freely give of themselves in coaching and mentoring.
- Developing an employee’s potential for greater service.
- Integration of ongoing learning as a plan for everyone.
- Giving a guideline to measure when goals are achieved. Length is 16 hours spead across 4 half days Cost 282.00
- To Be Announced
- To schedule a seminar for your group, please contact us directly:
- Ph: 312-659-0265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Platform: Zoom
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC-ANY PERSON MAY ATTEND
- Credit cards accepted.
- Once maximum registration is reached, courses will close.
The Ownership of: If It’s Going to Be, It’s Up to Me
professionalism in the workplace
- This program is carefully designed to help your employees become more polished, communicate better, squash hostility and extend an air of professionalism and hospitality toward each other, customers and visitors. Program modules include: defining the qualities of professionalism, treating people effectively, speaking to people with dignity, maintaining high work standards, communicating effectively, having honesty and integrity, exercising business etiquette and ethical behavior, being responsible and team oriented. The course will help develop higher work initiatives that embody the dignity and importance of making the workplace thrive. Professionalism doesn't need to be a thing of the past. We are working to reignite it. Attendees will learn both the value and application of it.
- To Be Announced To schedule a seminar for your group, please contact us directly: Ph: 312-659-0265 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Course includes: Digital workbook, digital certificate upon completion.
- Cost: 272.00 USD
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC-ANY PERSON MAY ATTEND
- Credit cards accepted
- Once maximum is reached, course will close.
LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR NON-SUPERVISORS
These are just some of the skills you’ll pick up during this 16 hour program. To maximize your time and not keep you away from your duties, the course will run four straight days for four hours each day. The knowledge you’ll gain will profit both your professional and personal development and you’ll be able to put it to use immediately. When: To Be AnnouncedTo schedule a seminar for your group, please contact us directly:Ph: 312-659-0265Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Length is 16 hours spead across 2 days Cost: 245.00 USDMax: 40 Platform: ZoomOPEN TO THE PUBLIC-ANY PERSON MAY ATTENDCredit cards accepted.
DEVELOPING THE MENTOR & Coach WITHIN
Course includes: Digital workbook, digital certificate upon completion. When: To Be AnnouncedTo schedule a seminar for your group, please contact us directly:Ph: 312-659-0265Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Length: 16 hours spread across 4 half days or 2 full days Cost: 265.00/person (Customers in Asia should adjust for their time zones and day.) Platform: Zoom or MS Teams OPEN TO THE PUBLIC-ANY PERSON MAY ATTENDCredit cards accepted.
Averting & managing risks
Introduction to supervision
Course includes: digital workbook, digital certificate upon completion.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC-ANY PERSON MAY ATTENDCredit cards accepted